The Barnard–Columbia Urban Studies program will be hosting our annual celebration for our graduating senior class. All Urban Studies majors and faculty members are warmly invited to attend.
Urban Studies Senior Party
Program Planning Meeting
Please join us for our Spring 2015 informational meeting, where we will give a general overview of the courses being offered next term, answer questions about our curricular requirements, and discuss the unique opportunities that the Barnard–Columbia Urban Studies program has to offer.
All Urban Studies majors, faculty members, and prospective students are invited to attend.
Pizza and drinks will be served.
Urban Studies Main Menu
- Prospective major FAQ — start here
- Summer 2016 Urban Studies Courses
- Fall 2016 Urban Studies Courses
- Fall 2016 A/B/C Courses
- Spring 2016 Urban Studies Courses
- Spring 2016 A/B/C Courses
- Course Descriptions from the Catalogue
- Comprehensive list of approved A/B/C courses
- Major Curriculum
- Forms and Resources
- Events, news, and opportunities
- Funding opportunities for senior thesis projects
- Study abroad
- About Urban Studies
- Office Hours