The Barnard–Columbia Urban Studies program invites you to a festive celebration in honor of our graduating seniors.
Please join us as we toast the extraordinary achievements and promising futures of the Urban Studies class of 2015.
Urban Studies Film Series, Spring 2015
A film by José Cohen
Program Planning Meeting
Please join us for our Spring 2015 informational meeting, where we will give a general overview of the courses being offered next term, answer questions about our curricular requirements, and discuss the unique opportunities that the Barnard–Columbia Urban Studies program has to offer.
All Urban Studies majors, faculty members, and prospective students are invited to attend.
Pizza and drinks will be served.
Urban Studies Main Menu
- Prospective major FAQ — start here
- Fall 2015 Urban Studies Courses
- Fall 2015 A/B/C Courses
- Summer 2015 Urban Studies Courses
- Course Descriptions from the Catalogue
- Comprehensive list of approved A/B/C courses
- Major Curriculum
- Forms and Resources
- Events, news, and opportunities
- Funding opportunities for senior thesis projects
- Study abroad
- About Urban Studies
- Office Hours