These are the courses that are being offered in Fall 2013 that fulfill Requirements A, B, and C of the Urban Studies curriculum.
Appropriate substitutions can be requested from the Program Director.
New courses are added to this list as they are brought to our attention; it is always subject to change.
- HIST BC3980 — World Migration
- HIST BC4360 — London: From "Great Wen" to World City
- MDES W3915 — A History of African Cities
- POLS V3313 — American Urban Politics
- URBS V3550 — Community Building & Economic Development
- URBS V3920 — Social Entrepreneurship
- SOCI V2420 — Race and Place in Urban America
- SOCI W3324 — Global Urbanism
- URBS V3420 — Intro to Urban Sociology
Earth and Environmental Sciences:
- SDEV W3390 — GIS for Sustainable Development
- SDEV W3450 — Spatial Analysis and Modeling for Sustainable Development