This is only a tentative list of the Fall 2017 courses that fulfill Requirements A, B, and C of the Urban Studies curriculum. This early draft reflects the initial data we were given by the Registrar, but is subject to change as we gather more information.
If you see a course that you think should be included on this list, send the details and syllabus to email@example.com for consideration.
All 'A,' 'B,' and 'C' courses must be reviewed and approved by the Urban Studies Program Director.
Last updated 4/5/2017.
- HIST BC2408 — Emerging Cities: 19th Century West
- HIST BC3360 — London: From "Great Wen" to World City
- HIST UN3335 — 20th Century New York History
- URBS UN3550 — Community Building
- POLS UN3560 — Politics of Urban Development in Latin America
- URBS UN3833 — New York City: Politics and Governing
- URBS UN3920 — Social Entrepreneurship
- EESC UN2330 — Science for Sustainable Development
- EESC BC3032 — Agricultural and Urban Land Use
- EESC BC3033 — Waste Management
Urban Studies Main Menu
- Prospective major FAQ — start here
- Summer 2017 Urban Studies Courses
- Fall 2017 Urban Studies Courses
- Fall 2017 A/B/C Courses
- Spring 2017 Urban Studies Courses
- Spring 2017 A/B/C Courses
- Comprehensive list of approved A/B/C courses
- Major Curriculum (Current Majors through 2018)
- Major Curriculum (2019 Majors Onwards Under New Requirements)
- Forms and Resources
- Events, news, and opportunities
- Funding opportunities for senior thesis projects
- Study abroad
- About Urban Studies
- Office Hours
- Affiliated Faculty