Spring 2021 A/B/C Courses
This is only a tentative list of the Spring 2021 courses that fulfill Requirements A, B, and C of the Urban Studies curriculum. This early draft reflects the initial data we were given by the Registrar, but is subject to change as we gather more information.
If you see a course that you think should be included on this list, send the details and syllabus to Prof. Aaron Passell (email@example.com) for consideration.
All 'A,' 'B,' and 'C' courses must be reviewed and approved by the Urban Studies Program Director.
Last updated 10/28/2020.
- HIST BC3770 - African Communities in New York, 1900 to
- HIST BC3505 - Pandemic Tales: Curated Conversations with Migrant Workers
- HIST GU4012 - HISTORY OF THE CITY IN LATIN AMERICA
- HIST BC2447 - Race, Class and Politics in New York City
- URBS UN3540 - NEIGHBORHOOD AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- URBS UN3551 - URBAN ELSEWHERES: EXPLORING A WORLD OF CITIES
EARTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- EESC BC3027 - URBAN ECOSYSTEMS
- EDUC BC3055 - ARTS AND HUMANITIES IN THE CITY: CRITICAL
- EDUC BC3058 - SCIENCE IN THE CITY II
- EDUC BC3034 - FAMILIES, COMMUNITIES AND SCHOOLS
- AFRS BC3532 - ROMARE BEARDEN:HOME IS HARLEM
- AFRS BC4000 - HARLEM AND MOSCOW
- AFRS GU4321 - PANDEMICS OF HARLEM
LATIN AMERICAN AND IBERIAN CULTURES