Fall Film Festival
The Barnard–Columbia Urban Studies program enables students to explore and understand the urban experience in all of its richness and complexity.
Please join us for our Spring 2017 informational meeting, where we will give a general overview of the courses being offered next term, answer questions about our curricular requirements, and discuss the unique opportunities that the Barnard–Columbia Urban Studies program has to offer.
All Urban Studies majors, faculty members, and prospective students are invited to attend.
Pizza and drinks will be served!
Urban Studies Main Menu
- Prospective major FAQ — start here
- Fall 2016 Urban Studies Courses
- Fall 2016 A/B/C Courses
- Course Descriptions from the Catalogue
- Comprehensive list of approved A/B/C courses
- Major Curriculum (Current Majors through 2018)
- Major Curriculum (2019 Under New Requirements)
- Forms and Resources
- Events, news, and opportunities
- Funding opportunities for senior thesis projects
- Study abroad
- About Urban Studies
- Office Hours
- Affiliated Faculty