Fall 2020 A/B/C Courses
FALL 2020 A/B/C COURSES
This is only a tentative list of the Fall 2019 courses that fulfill Requirements A, B, and C of the Urban Studies curriculum. This early draft reflects the initial data we were given by the Registrar, but is subject to change as we gather more information.
If you see a course that you think should be included on this list, send the details and syllabus to Prof. Aaron Passell (email@example.com) for consideration.
All 'A,' 'B,' and 'C' courses must be reviewed and approved by the Urban Studies Program Director.
Last updated 8/25/2020.
- HIST GU4012 -- History of the City in Latin America
- HIST UN3017 -- Sexuality and the City
- HIST UN2689 -- Colonial Cities of the Americas
- SOCI UN3324 Global Urbanism (must be taken with discussion section SOCI UN3321)
- EAAS GU4226 -- Gender, Class, Real Estate - China
- EDUC BC3055 -- Arts and Humanities in the City: Critical
- EDUC BC3050 -- Science and the City
- EDUC BC3150 -- Seminar in Urban Education